The other evening I made a healthy high-protein, low-carb evening snack. This meringue is super easy to make and you only need 4 ingredients! If you prefer a stickier version you can fry the batter in a bit of coconut oil for 2-3 minutes.
Servings: 1 Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 5 min Ready in: 10 min
- 4 egg whites
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used vanilla flavored whey powder)
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 dl raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Whisk egg whites until fluffy.
- In a bowl combine other ingredients.
- Add egg whites and fold together using a wire whisk or spatula.
- Spread out on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes in 200 degrees.