One of my favourite on the go snacks are protein balls. They’re so easy to make and I never get tired of them! This version is with whey protein, but you can use casein, hemp or brown rice protein powder instead.
Servings: 15 balls Ready in: 15 min
- 3/4 dl cottage cheese (1.5%)
- 1 1/2 dl oat flakes
- 1 1/2 dl whey protein powder, chocolate flavour*
- 1 tbsp – 1 dl coffee
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Mix the cottage cheese in a blender or use a hand blender.
- Add oat flakes and protein powder. Mix together.
- Add coffee. Start with 1 tbsp and add more until you have a mixture that can be formed into balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge.
* Add 1-2 tbsp raw cocoa powder to the mixture if you’re using an unflavoured protein powder.