These nut cookies are the perfect treat on a rainy day. I usually keep the nut butter, this time cashew nut butter, in room temperature for about 30 minutes for easy mixing.
Servings: 8 cookies Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 10 minutes Ready in: 20 min
- 4 tbsp cashew nut butter
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 dl raspberries (or other berries)
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 6 dates (dry or semi-dry)
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp water
- pinch of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Form 8 round balls using your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and press the balls into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden.