I recommend letting the chia pudding rest in the fridge overnight, but one hour will do if you’re in a hurry. If you add frozen pieces of mango to the pudding you can take it with you. It’ll stay fresh in a food container for a few hours.
Servings: 1 Ready in: 1 hour – preferably overnight
- 1 1/2 dl unsweetened milk, I used almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- pinch of vanilla extract, and/or cinnamon, cardamom
- 1/2 dl frozen, chopped, mango
- Place all ingredients except mango in a jar, add a lid, and shake. Or stir the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover the jar with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
- Stir the pudding and add mango before serving.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice.
Suggested toppings: Fresh or dried fruits, berries, nuts, shredded coconut, granola.