Here’s one of my favourite recipes for healthy, protein rich muffins. Take them with you to the office, when travelling or store them in the freezer for those days when you can’t be bothered to prepare something from scratch.
Servings: 6 Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 15 min Ready in: 20 min
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 60 g bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 thinly sliced green onions (optional, but recommended)
- basil, salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites.
- Add bell pepper and spices.
- Pour the mixture into 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture has set.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days, or in the freezer.