Last week I tried a new recipe for oatmeal rolls and they turned out to be delicious! I had mine for breakfast with avocado and salmon, but the fiancé used them as hamburger buns. If you want to use them as hamburger buns I’d suggest you to make them a little bigger and flatter.
Servings: 4 Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
- 250 grams quark
- 1 dl rolled oats
- 1/2 dl buckwheat flour
- 1/2 dl brown rice flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add oats to a blender and process until you have a flour.
- Combine all ingredients except for psyllium husk and sesame seeds.
- Add psyllium husk and put aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces, and form into rounds balls.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until light golden brown.