Today I’ll spend a few more hours working and then start preparing for a Christmas Apéro. I’m looking forward to catch up with friends before everyone goes off for Christmas!
I’ve prepared some raw gingerbread goodies and I’m thinking of making a healthier version (no added sugar) of mulled cider. I’ll post the recipe tomorrow if it gets approved by our friends.
Here’s my favourite recipe for gingerbread bites.
Servings: 15 bites Ready in: 10 minutes
- 100 grams almond flour (or 80 grams almonds)
- 240 grams fresh dates (or dried ones soaked in water for 60 minutes)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (not vanilla sugar!)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- pinch of cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- Mix almond flour and dates in a blender.
- Add spices and mix until smooth.
- Form into balls or bars.
- Store in fridge (up to 3 weeks) or freezer.
Enjoy a healthier Christmas!