Yesterday before going to my friend’s place I quickly baked my first healthy Christmas treat for the year. These coconut balls are an amazing “guilt free” snack or treat. They’re just perfect to indulge in over the holidays or include in a Christmas hamper.
Servings: 20-24 small balls Ready in: 15 min
- 1 dl mixed nuts or almonds
- 6 fresh dates (or dried ones soaked in water for 60 minutes)
- 4-5 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (not vanilla sugar!)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1-2 dl water
- shredded coconut
- Mix nuts in a blender.
- Add dates and ¼ dl water. Mix together
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Form into balls and roll them in shredded coconut.
- Optional: decorate with nuts, goji berries, dark chocolate.
- Store in fridge (up to 3 weeks) or freezer.
Enjoy a healthier Christmas!