These rolls are perfect for breakfast or as a snack. They’re loaded with protein which helps you feel full longer and are perfect for those of us who wants to stay away from gluten and dairy.
Servings: 6 Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 15 min Ready in: 20 min
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 dl hemp protein
- ½ dl sesame seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamom
- 3 eggs
- ½ dl raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients except for psyllium husk.
- Add eggs and melted coconut oil.
- Add psyllium husk, mix together and put aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces, and form into rounds balls.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.