Decided to make some seriously tasty banana bread rolls this morning. These rolls are perfect for those of us who prefer to stay away from gluten and dairy and can be thrown together in 5 minutes.
Servings: 8 Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 20 min Ready in: 25 min
- 1 dl gluten free rolled oats
- 1 dl rice flour
- 1 dl buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour *
- 1/2 dl pofiber
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 dl almond milk
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flours, rolled oats and spices.
- Add banana and coconut oil and mix together using a fork.
- Add almond milk and stir into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces, and form into rounds balls.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake the bread for 20-25 minutes.
* You can replace coconut flour, pofiber and psyllium husk with 1 dl of almond flour.